*red5 6.0.3.* ?
there is no version 6.0.3 only 0.6.3 and openmeetings will not work
with this old version of red5.

Please refer to:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSources

Basically its all in there:
*Moreover, before your post, I have not mysql server, so now I install
>> it and create database openmeetings. That's all ?
>> no configuration of login and password like in hibernate.cfg.xml ?*
=> http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/BuildSources:
Quote: *do the usual install process of openmeetings *

sebastian

http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com