Hi Smoeker !

OK, I make a little sum up just for you ^^ :

I use OpenLaszlo 4.2.x on windows XP.
I download from SVN client and server source.
I compile my server thanks to ant -> created dist/openmeetings
I downloaded Red5 0.8RC3 here :http://build.xuggle.com/job/
red5_jdk6_stable/
Then, I run Red5 0.8RC3 and openlaszlo and go to :
http://localhost:8080/lps-4.2.x/openmeetings/main.lzx?lzr=swf8&lzproxied=solo

Then I go to my folder openmeetings and see properties of files:
main.lzx.lzr=swf8 : no touch...
main.lzx.swf8 : no touch....(argh)

So I try to add memory(it's a virtual machine) but nothing change.
I go to : http://localhost:8080/lps-4.2.x/my-apps/copy-of-hello.lzx
and on the screen, I have : Hello world or something like else...
But no file created....

However, for openmeetings et helloword, at the end of the page (of
compilation), it's says that :
Runtime Target: swf8
Application Size: 866K (886,470 bytes) Size profile
Show application only

Thanks