Hello Ivan,

I have carefully read your previous thread [1] on the problem of a
moderator change behavior. The problem does not look critical to me
because it has a workaround. From the other side it is not very easy
to fix because one should suggest a behavior first which is better
than existing one. For me the existing behavior looks ok - if you are
alone in the classroom, what prevents you from painting on the board?

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user/browse_thread/thread/19a0f80f93287990/469cffaa50ce7ff3