Hi Smoeker

I try to change some java part but without success...

This is what I made :

change --> public static final String LDAP_KEY_ADDITIONAL_NAME =
"description";
to --> public static final String LDAP_KEY_COMMENT = "description";

and here :

change -->
String additionalname = "additionalname";
if(userdata.containsKey(LDAP_KEY_ADDITIONAL_NAME) && userdata.get
(LDAP_KEY_ADDITIONAL_NAME) != null)
comment = userdata.get(LDAP_KEY_ADDITIONAL_NAME);

to -->
String comment = "comment";
if(userdata.containsKey(LDAP_KEY_COMMENT) && userdata.get
(LDAP_KEY_COMMENT) != null)
comment = userdata.get(LDAP_KEY_COMMENT);

and finally here :
try{
                        newUserId=
Usermanagement.getInstance().registerUserInit(
                                2,//user_level
                                1,//level_id
                                1,//available
                                1,// status
                                login,// loginname
                                passwd,//passwd
                                lastname,
                                firstname,
                                email,
                                new java.util.Date(),
                                street,
                                comment, //additionnalname before

But it doesn't function, the description is always write in
additionnal name and not in comment...

Thanks
Bidab