Hello,

1. Thanks for a good and explanatory image. Keep posting better
explanations of your problems, and it would be easier for us to
answer.

If you are talking about fitting openmeetings into different
resolutions, we have that item on todo list from Evgeny. Well, the
task might be a bit more like changing design than just adding a
scrollbar because people with smaller screens have to prioritize
things they can see.

http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=703

2. You have asked about "..." between <view> and </view> tags. If I
understand the example properly, this tag content should remain as is.
Adding the attribute would add a scrollbar to the window described by
the content.

http://harmony.apache.org/
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/