just wait for few minutes , as it takes a huge amount of time to install
because it inserts the data into the database one by one. so that it might
take some time.
just check one more thing that you have created a table called openmeetings
before in your mysql.

check that your default encoding for the database is UTF8 as well.

but i would say that after completed the form wait for an ample amount of
time for sure.

with regards

Pankaj anand



On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Chema <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi all. I am trying to install openmeetings 0.8 RC2 on Debian lenny.
> All the installation process is OK, but when I go to
> http://my-server:5080/openmeetings/install and I complete the form and
> click on the Install button my browser keeps working and nothing
> happens.
>
> Looking at the openmeetings log on red5 folder I can see some mysql
> errors, does somebody have the same problem???
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to