Hi

Your files are right apparently...

In mysql-server, could you see what is the exact name of openmeetings
database...sometims it's openmeetings_1(after re-installation for
example)

What is the version of your java ?

Do you see this post http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/detail?id=689
?

Another else, I have the same problem like you if I don't allow
"maximal" right of my openmeetings folder.

For example I have the folder openmeetings like this:

openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/...

You must made a chmod on the first openmeetings like this :

chmod -R 777 openmeetings

Try it...

Bidab