/Hi,/

/we had already had a look at:/
/- http:////www.*ntop*.org//
/- 
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munin_(Surveillance_syst%C3%A8me_et_r%C3%A9seau)/
/- or just the console-tool: nload/

/We couldn't test it that deep as there hasn't been any tests with more 
than 7 people.../

/Be careful, the traffic-tools mostly also have an impact on the traffic 
itself. Unfortunately, I don't know how much it is at all./

/Bye bye, Uwe/

Saad Fellous schrieb:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I installed an openmeetings server, it's so good!! now I want to have 
> some statistics of my conferences. So had someone ever use this? it's 
> possible? if yes, how?
>
> Thanks
>
> -- 
> Saad FELLOUS
> Elève ingénieur à TELECOM Saint-Etienne
> Filière: Télécommunications et Réseaux
> Tel: 0623201167
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • statistics Saad Fellous
    • Re: statistics Uwe Barth

Reply via email to