nice!! it works perfectly now!!
thanks very much ;)

On 15 juin, 10:57, Sebastian Wagner <[email protected]> wrote:
> but the credentials must be still invalid.
> The port and smtp-host must be filled.
> If you leave the username and password empty it will only work if the
> mail-server does need no user/pass.
>
> sebastian
>
> 2009/6/12 julbarrak <[email protected]>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi everybody,
>
> > I successfully install openMeetings on a gentoo.
> > Everything work without any problem except one thing:
> > when i try to sign up with the button on the login interface, i get an
> > error message "Invalid Email"
> > for even valid email addresses specified.
>
> > I tried to specified an SMTP server and an SMTP username / password /
> > port, but I still have that message and nobody can signup...
> > I also tried to left that field empty but no sucess...
>
> > Does anybody have an idea to solve my problem?
>
> > Thanks.
>
> > Best Regards,
>
> > Julbarrak
>
> --
> Sebastian 
> Wagnerhttp://www.webbase-design.dehttp://openmeetings.googlecode.comhttp://www.laszlo-forum.de
> [email protected]
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to