hola,

i just stuck on working on the RTP Desktop Sharer testing the UDP
Traffic in different environments and i cannot work full time on it
unfortunately, so i cannot say, when a really functional version will
be finished...

-> as far as i can say, the desktopsharing code will not concern OM
basic code in a broad manner, so that could be handled independent
from the release plans...
-> it would also be possible to uncomment the ConfigurationOption on
installation Servlet, so the unfinished RTP Sharer could not be
configured for users...

see ya

Smoeker