you are right, the smtp config should be set. Or you disable the sending of
emails when you create users (not sure if this is already in the version you
have)

For other installation issues please make sure to follow the installation
document. You probably missed a step.

sebastian

http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com