if you have time you can even think about some of the miss-rated icons ^^
... also to fit into your skins better. I can provide you with an additional
config sothat you can change the icons at runtime without need to re-build.
So it would be great if you can extend your skin with icons through-out the
hole application.

There are also some icons in the application where the metapher behind it is
somehow easy to missunderstand or to understand at all. Refactoring this
part would give a great extension to the user experience and usability.

thanks,
sebastian