for the moment you have private VS public meetings to hide conferences from
other users
and you have the *my meetings* where the meetings which are created through
the calendar are displayed.

More functionality to create a separated room to a restricted list of users
may follow.
Or special file permission, so that you have limited access to certain files
in the library of each room.

sebastian