Thanks for your reply Sebastian!

I started playing around with the SOAP API a little, and found that I
was having some issues. I'm using the PHP SOAP extension, and I am
trying to create a room:

$userService = new SoapClient("http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/
services/UserService?wsdl");
$roomService = new SoapClient("http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/
services/RoomService?wsdl");

$sess = $userService->getSession();

$SID = $sess->return->session_id;

$result = $userService->loginUser(array("SID" => $SID, "username" =>
'gmagder', "userpass" => 'gmagder'));

$result = $roomService->addRoomWithModeration(array(
                "SID" => $SID,
                "name" => 'test',
                "roomstypes_id" => 2,
                "numberOfPartizipants" => 50,
        )
);

print_r($result);

I'm authenticating a session and putting that into the parameters for
creating a room. The response I'm getting from that last call is "-1",
which I'm assuming it means that it failed.