Some advance:

Actually OM server doesnt crash, it just disables all connections from
outside. You can still connect the server from local network, but now
from outer network..very weird. Server runs on xen virtualized virtual
computer. If someone has experience installing OM to virtualized xen
computer, please show some config files so I can compare and find
solution :)

Thanks