From: Abdul Rehman Nizamani [mailto:nizaman...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 5:32 AM
To: John Gisler
Cc: Athar Mahboob
Subject: Openmeetings LDAP patch

Dear John:

Congratulations! I have successfully resolved all the issues associated with
OpenLDAP. Attached is the openmeetings.jar file please replace this file
with /openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/lib/openmeetings.jar. And
overwrite /openmeetings/webapps/openmeetings/conf/om_ldap.cfg file with the
attached one after making required changes corresponding to your OpenLDAP
server.

Furthermore, please do not hesitate to contact me if any problem persist.

Best regards,

Abdul Rehman Nizamani
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Skype: nizamaniar Ibn Khaldun Systems