Hi We (OSS Watch) just had a trial meeting with the system and found
it to be very good but I wanted to feed back a couple of issues with
the UI.

1) No way to share text. Text that appears in the chat cannot be
select for cut 'n' paste. We could not find any other way to pass text
around short of files.

2) URLs in chat should become links so they can just be clicked on to
open.

3) No undo for the erase white board feature.

4) Problems with selcting colours for rectangles etc meant we could
not erase areas - an erase tool would be better.

5) Ideally the white board would be an object drawing tool so objects
can be modified once drawn.

Thanks

Steve Lee