Can you post also your hibernate.cfg.xml. The first rows without user/pass
are sufficient.
I commit a small debug line into the log and you could retry with the next
nightly build. I just have no postgres here on my MAC at the moment so I
cannot verify that easy what was the problem now or if there is any in
general or just with your system.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de