hi,

please follow the instructions that are in our Installation manual.
Basically you just download the zip-package, unpack, edit the
hibernate.cfg.xml and the start the service and run the install
script.
The same in other words is described here:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/InstallationOpenMeetings#Install_OpenMeetings

For more then that you might consider getting the help of a sys-admin
of your choice or from the list of available people:
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/wiki/Jobs

I don't know any Portuguese or Brazil group yet.
But there is a Spanish speaking user group:
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-en-espanol

Sebastian