hola,

the Encrypton mode within Global OM config doesnt concern the LDAP
Authentication (at least it shouldn't ;-)).

-> Encrypton Mode for Communication to LDAP Host should be configured
within om_ldap.cfg (ldap_auth_type), but at the moment, only the AUTH
Type Simple is implemented and tested....

please post your om_ldap.cfg...

see ya

smoeker