Hi,

can you let me know what all are the steps that you have done for the
installation?

and if you are copy pasting openmeetings distribution into a prebuild
red5 binary, i would suggest you should use the red5 0.8.0 final
version instead of 0.6.3 version
http://code.google.com/p/red5/

i would like to know where exactly have you copied the openmeetings
distribution?