hi,

the screen sharing does work with any resolution. You can adjust the area
that is shared by using the blue-arrows in the screen-sharing client (you
have to do that _before_ you start sharing.

SWFTools has nothing to do with Screen Sharing. If you can upload PDFs and
watch them in the Whiteboard SWFtools works correctly. (otherwise open a
prompt and type *pdf2swf* and you will see some output).

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com