Hi Hooman and Sebastian

Sebastian are right again, I typed the wrong URL. Today I'll testing this script. Anyway, the correct URL is: http://victor.sartori.eti.br/openmeetings/install-om-r2905.2

Sorry for the failure, but it is fault of the carnival :-)

[]'s

Victor

Em 17-02-2010 07:38, Sebastian Wagner escreveu:
hi,

I think there was typo in those URL
http://victor.sartori.eti.br/openmeetings/install-om-r2905.2

Anyway, thanks Victor!

Sebastian

2010/2/16 Victor<victor.sart...@gmail.com>:
Hi Hooman, You are right. But I found the solution.
I don't test it yet. You can test this version:
http://victor.sartori.eti.br/openmeetings/install-om-2905.2
If everything is ok or not :) , you can send-me a mail?

This problem happened becouse I did not pay attention on the path of bzip
file who contain the init scripts

Thank you so much!

Victor