hi,

I think you're almost done.
To start stop red5 you double click the red5.bat or run red5.sh

JAVA_HOME must be set and point to a JDK6 runtime.

Somebody did report lately a problem with the database scheme update,
let me know if you run into similar.
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user/search?hl=en_US&group=openmeetings-user&q=MSSQL&qt_g=Search+this+group

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com