Thank you for your response.

I have checked the wiki and examples and I'm following them exactly.

When I use:

"OpenMeetings/Red5 Server Link" - mylocalhost.com

I get this error............

"operation getFlvRecordingByExternalRoomTypeByList not present."

This is my actual link to Open Meetings:

http://englishtutor.tv:5080/openmeetings/

It should work...............