hola,

nope - theres no need to create users in OM manually with a working
LDAP auth.

-> what i was trying to say is, that if the users arent created after
successful login, the system surely cant assign them to a
organisation.
-> so what seems to happen is, that theres an error creating the users
locally and the errormessage displayed to the UI is wrong (if you r
saying, that theres no error concerning the LDAP auth itself, but when
creating the user locally)

@Steve : studying your ldap config in combination with your stack
trace, i can see a configuration error : your config is missing the
key 'ldap_admin_dn', you are using 'ldap_admin'

sorry for the confusion : i thought, the users were already created in
database and just didnt have a default org assigned (the context of my
last bugfix). please retry with correct config and check, if the user
is created locally...

see ya

Smoeker