Hi Seba,
I am testing openmeetings by  log in to openmeetings.de. Once I logged
in and enter the room, I found my webcam and microphone do not work.
On "Test Setup" menu the webcam actually works ( I can see my picture)
but can not record ( it plays nothing on replay). On microphone it
just completely blank. I have changed both webcam and microphone to
available options but the result was still similar.

However if I right click the area and click setting for Adobe
Flashplayer, seems like both microphone and webcam detected with no
error. I can see my video and the voice bar moving up and down.  But
when I back to openmeetings, they still don't work.

I have tried to look for similar problem on previous post on mailing
list but I could not find any solution so far. I am using Adobe
Flashplayer version 10.0.45.2, and running on Mac 10.5.8 Intel. I am
trying to log in using Firefox 3.6, Safari 4.0.5 and Chrome 5.0.307.11
beta, all of them producing similar problem. Do you have any idea what
went wrong in this case? Thank you.

Regards,
Eka