After changing port to 1935 in both ScreenShareRTMPT.java and
ScreenShare.java, and executing 'ant -f build_red5webapp.xml dist',
everything works fine. I've checked netstat while using screenshare
applet and it was connected to 1935. I don't know, maybe it's because
I'm using svn version but i don't have time to dig in deeper.