Yes, I'm using Active Directory. This is my om_ldap.cfg
#ConfigurationFile for LDAP Auth
#ConfigKey 'ldap_config_path' must be set in DataBase Configration of OM and
point to this file
#o.becherer,14.01.2009

#specify the LDAP Server type
ldap_server_type=LDAP

#LDAP URL
ldap_conn_url=ldap://10.3.10.151:389

#Login distinguished name (DN) for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep
emtpy if not requiered
#ldap_admin_dn=CN:dummy,OU:external users,OU:Other,DC:medint,DC:local
ldap_admin_dn=CN:openmeeting,OU:Bkis Telecom,DC:bkav,DC:com,DC:vn

#Loginpass for Authentification on LDAP Server - keep emtpy if not requiered
ldap_passwd=1qa2ws#ED

#base to search for userdata(of user, that wants to login
#ldap_search_base=OU:Company,DC:medint,DC:local
ldap_search_base=DC:bkav,DC:com,DC:vn

# Fieldnames (can differ between Ldap servers)
#field_user_principal=uid
field_user_principal=userPrincipalName

# Ldap auth type(SIMPLE,NONE)
ldap_auth_type=SIMPLE

The first log in is successful and the data is correct. The second time, the
"Invalid Password" dialog appeared. Sometimes I can log in but there no data
in the login screen. All the boxes are "unidentified".
So what can I do now?
Thank in advance for your help!

--
Pham Duc The Anh