2010/3/29 JOLY Alexandre <alexandre.j...@bsmt.fr>:
> Le 29.03.2010 10:45, Alex Bremer a écrit :
>>
>> 2010/3/26 Inazo<alexandre.j...@bsmt.fr>:
>>

>>> I have install OpenMeetings, but I want to make a skin for it. Someone
>>> have documentations/tutorials for do it ?
>>>

>> The skin is hardcoded in the source code. You have to edit the source
>> code directly.
>
> Thanks for your answer. It's hardcoded in SWF source code ?

Yes, it's hardcoded in the LZX files which get compiled to SWF binaries.

I completely re-skinned OpenMeetings for my company. It isn't much of
a problem if you have some OpenLaszlo knowledge. However it may be
hard to keep track of changes afterwards, as you have to merge all
changes from the official OpenMeetings source tree manually. You
should therefor first decide which version of OpenMeetings you want to
use and thoroughly test all of the features you need. When you found a
version which works for you, then start reskinning it.