I have tried to use the configuration provided I cannot connect to any
database even on different servers with what has been provided.  These
are the parameters of one of my databases
Database Information
Name and Hostname
Database name 477675_ftplogging
Hostname mysql50-57.wc1.sat1.stabletransit.com
Please use the hostname for all connection settings inside your
code.
Working With The Database
Online Manager https://mysql.websitesettings.com
Click to work with your database online.
Alternate Hostname 64.49.221.176
The alternate hostname should be used to manage your databases from a
client external to our network.

What would be the exact connection url down to the last letter

<property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://
mysql50-57.wc1.sat1.stabletransit.com
/477675_ftplogging?
autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</
property>

I have tried and tried even on different databases on different serves
this url connection does not work.  Here's what I used on the second
server

<propertyname="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://
faxme4fr_dol1:passw...@174.133.190.11/faxme4fr_openmeeting?
autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</
property>

I have tried both server returned the same sql exceptions.  Both of
these databases already exist.  What am I missing?  My mysql databases
are hosted by a provider.  I don't configure them I just access them
thru my applications.  I am not a database expert by no means.  Thx