Hi all,

I installed OpenMeetings today and have it all running (slightly older
version - red5-openmeetings_1.0.2760.noarch.deb ) and I was
experimenting with it and found I had a few questions regarding Screen
Sharing and Conference Room Settings...

I notice the default conference rooms have things like video/audio
only, etc. - but I didn't see any settings in the configuration of the
conference rooms that would denote that type of a room as "video
only", and even going into the room there seems to be a fully
functional whiteboard...  am I missing something or was full
functionality for that added in via a later version?

Also, on Screen viewer, I had setup to use the default recommended one
- I notice in the configuration, it's set for screen viewer =4, and
the only options it mentions is 0= standard and 1= jrdesktop.  Is
there a listing of what all of the options are?

Also on the desktop sharing, when I resize the area of the desktop to
share, it shares that region graphically, but I notice the recipients
have a window that's the size of my overall desktop and that my mouse
movements don't seem to correspond to just the smaller shared region
(plus - how do people tell what region they are actually sharing?
since there are no markings on the desktop I can't always tell where
the exact region is...