hi Doyle,

you should update your SVN Code to latest, I currently adding permanently
fixes to enhance the User List in the Restricted Room.
The requirement is to handle 1000 users (at least from a user-list rendering
point of view)
Therefore I have commited a new Grid Component for the User List that uses
some kind of *paging*. That way it does not really matter if you have 15 or
150 or 1500 users in the list, rendering time is the same.

It should work now, the only remaining things are:
- If you resize the browser the list has to be re-rendered. (You will see if
you enlarge the browser that it will really only render the visible items on
the list).
To prevent this effect the list has to be re-inited every time the browser
is resized.

- If 100 users enter the room at the same time the list should not re-render
it should just update its virtual list [not sure about that point at the
moment cause we order alphabetically]

- the info text on the bottom is shown to everybody, only moderators should
see it.

I guess those changes should be ready in the coming days.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com