Hi Julien.

I also installed OM on Debian Lenny 64. But I didn't use the install
script. I installed everything manually.
But maybe my tips will be useful for you.
The problem is that the latest versions of ffmpeg are not among stable
packages. So, I had to use the "sid" repository.

My steps for lame, ffmpeg and sox were the following:

1. Download from http://debian-multimedia.org/ package "debian-
multimedia-keyring":
http://www.debian-multimedia.org/pool/main/d/debian-multimedia-keyring/debian-multimedia-keyring_2008.10.16_all.deb
and install it:
dpkg -i debian-multimedia-keyring_2008.10.16_all.deb

2. Append /etc/apt/sources.list :

deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org sid main non-free
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian sid main

3. Run:

aptitude update

4. Install the packages:

aptitude install lame
aptitude install ffmpeg
aptitude install sox

5. Check that the correct versions are installed:

lame 3.98+
ffmpeg February 2010+
sox 14.0+




On Apr 28, 1:39 am, Julien <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I'm a new OM user and I like it.
> I use to work with Debian, and your auto-install script is very
> usefull !
>
> The only problem is with Debian 64b : swftools isn't available.
> So I use this file 
> :http://altruistic.lbl.gov/mirrors/ubuntu/pool/universe/s/swftools/swf...
> It work, but I think this is not a good solution for long term...
>
> Have you another solution (more reliable ?)
>
> Thx,
>
> Julien
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "OpenMeetings User" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en.

Reply via email to