Hi folks

i am using webreferences but the methods don run correctly this is my
stacktrace

System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document
(1, 514). ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a
correct format. at System.Number.ParseInt64(String s, NumberStyles
style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Int64.Parse(String s,
NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) at
System.Xml.XmlConvert.ToInt64(String s) at
Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReader1.Read4_Sessiondata(Boolean
isNullable, Boolean checkType) at
Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReader1.Read3_getSessionResponse(Boolean
isNullable, Boolean checkType) at
Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReader1.Read37_getSessionResponse()
--- End of inner exception stack trace --- at
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader
xmlReader, String encodingStyle) at
System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader
xmlReader) at
System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean
asyncCall) at
methodName, Object[] parameters) at
WebApplication1.UserService.UserService.getSession() in c:\inetpub
\wwwroot\WebApplication1\Web References\UserService\Reference.vb:line
247 at WebApplication1.WebForm1.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e)
in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1\WebForm1.aspx.vb:line 33

 and this is my code  in vb 2003

            Dim x As New WebApplication1.UserService.UserService
            Dim r As New
WebApplication1.UserService.getSessionResponse
            r = x.getSession()

thx for help

by the way the gateway is working perfectly