Hi Jose,

I think you should try to query the SOAP Service from Server Side.

You should make a simple SOAP Client with java, instead of proxing through
OpenLaszlo.
OpenLaszlo's SOAP Call would also only work when you deploy it on the
OpenLaszlo Server.
As soon as you deploy "Solo" the SOAP Tag would not work anymore.

Anyway, good look with your project. I read you plan to use OpenLaszlo's
architecure to make the client.
Is this a Thesis? I know some (but in German written) Thesis about
OpenMeetings and OpenLaszlo's role inside it. If I remember right there is
at least one student from Sweden that also had a english Version of his
Thesis.
You could also use OpenMeetings directly as basis for your System, that
could help if you need a User-Administration et cetera.

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com