Hi Thibault,

yes so that means to make it backward compatible users have to run this script.
But for new installations your patch is okay.

We will add this to the Release Notes of the upcoming package. So that
users that upgrade their code/installation should run the script

That should do the trick, or what do you think?

Thanks,
Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de