Hi,

for the moment your only chance is to reduce the echo by using good headset's.

We have some recommendations for headsets (or even for conference
microphones where multiple people can speak into one microphone
without headsets).

For other Echo Cancellation you should make sure that the Cancellation
takes place before the sound is forwarded to the Flash Player (I think
most of the Logitech Software/Drivers do that, they already have a
build in Echo Cancellation for their Headsets).

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.laszlo-forum.de
seba.wag...@gmail.com