Okay see r3247
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/source/detail?r=3247

There is a new Function:
public RoomReturn getRoomWithClientObjectsById(String SID, long rooms_id)
[
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/source/browse/trunk/singlewebapp/src/roomservice/org/openmeetings/axis/services/RoomService.java#289
]

The return Object contains an array of active Users in the Room, look like
that:
<soapenv:Body>
-<ns:getRoomWithClientObjectsByIdResponse xmlns:ns="
http://services.axis.openmeetings.org";>
-<ns:return type="org.openmeetings.axis.services.RoomReturn">
-<ax216:created>2010-03-24T12:14:56.000Z</ax216:created>
-<ax216:creator xsi:nil="true"></ax216:creator>
-<ax216:name>public Conference Room</ax216:name>
-<ax216:roomUser type="org.openmeetings.axis.services.RoomUser">
-<ax216:avsettings>av</ax216:avsettings>
-<ax216:broadcastId>0</ax216:broadcastId>
-<ax216:firstname>firstname</ax216:firstname>
-<ax216:isBroadCasting>false</ax216:isBroadCasting>
-<ax216:lastname>lastname</ax216:lastname>
-<ax216:publicSID>03e841d1b1e7b3386c9c5b452e5c8b1b</ax216:publicSID>
</ax216:roomUser>
-<ax216:room_id>2</ax216:room_id>
</ns:return>
</ns:getRoomWithClientObjectsByIdResponse>
</soapenv:Body>

Attribute: *room_id*
=> the scope-name

Attribute: *isBroadCasting*
=> If that user has published Audio/Video

Attribute: *avsettings*
av = Audio + Video
v = Video
a = Audio