... omitted to say that the version of OM was 0.7rc2.

I could find the solution regarding
OM on Linux and Firefox 0.7rc2 LAN. Is:

Use flash player 9.0 r31 or 9.0 r48. With both
I can write ñ and ç correctly.

>From series OM 1, no flash player
have the bug and can use any version of it.

Maybe this can serve any lover of OM 0.7rc2
and versions till OM 1.

Regards

greenes