Hi is me again

well i see my little issue with another perspective

first the whiteboard diferences a document (ppt, doc, etc) from a
single image file, and then treat differently but still not having
clues about this behavior, i need add the document to the whiteboard
surface to make this gonna visible on the save file.

well thx for the help im keeping using the exporttoimage.java file to
try understand the logic

Grettings