Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply sebastian.
I see the RTL checkbox on the chat only(Am I right?) and it works just there
but all other places have the same problem.
I see "book a is It" instead of "It is a book" if English was an RTL
language!
Also, all the texts fall left to the text boxes as it shouldn't be the case
in RTL languages like Persian.
I have found
http://forum.openlaszlo.org/showthread.php?t=2448&highlight=arabic only for
hebrew in the openmeetings source files.
Should I add Persian and build it again?

Sincerly Yours
Javad