Hi,

*exit botton redirect to institutional webpage*

=> just funny I commit today a change-set:
You can now *close* rooms and set a *redirectURL*.
Moderators can close the room (and there is also a soap call to close
rooms).
Effect is that users entering (or inside) the room are redirected to the
specified URL.

Sebastian