Hello,

I'm testing OM 1.3 integrated with LDAP Server.
The difficulty lies in mapping some attributes that do not exist in my
LDAP server.
For example, the OM has an attribute to the first name and another for
last name. While in my LDAP schemas there is only one attribute for
the full name. There are other issues as well but my question is:

What is the better way to mapping attributes?
Is there a way to map attributes for a static content?

I made changes in om_ldap.cfg but I need to go a little beyond the
mapping and I'm not finding the better way to do this.

Thanks for listening!

Jerome