Hi Raj,

I am not sure, but the differences between OpenLDAP and AD ar just
minimal.
Its more like a dialect, cause LDAP == LDAP.

So you can try with type AD or OpenLDAP and see if one of those works
out of the box.
If not let us know and we will try to guide you or provide you with
the necessary changes to make Apache DS work.

BTW: You should use latest release to test and not a Nightly Build
cause I am just in the process of reworking LDAP connection managing.
Next release will include an option to support multiple LDAP
connections. It will be similar to a Windows-Domain login where you
can choose between different domains by choosing between different
LDAP configs.

Sebastian