Hi,

1) You have to set the variable *default-character-set=utf8* in the
my.cnf and restart MySQL. Then drop the database again and let
openmeetings re-create the table scheme
2) I am not sure about that point I will have to verify that, please
add a new Issue to http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/entry
with some use-case (1-2-3 steps) how to reproduce the problem and
screen-shot would be great!!
3) I never heard about the problem, but it must be some kind of Flash
Specific on the Linux Platform. Again you can add this as Issue to
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/issues/entry (a small
description like your comment here will be sufficient)

Thanks
Sebastian