Hi Nícholas,

I don't think so. Please make sure your JAVA_HOME variable et cetera points
to the JDK you are really using.
You can also start the ScreenSharing client manually if you download the
.jnlp file to you disk and start it with:

javaws ***.jnlp

Sebastian

http://openmeetings.googlecode.com
http://www.wagner-sebastian.com