about 40k upload per each person in the auditorium minus the speaker.

http://markmail.org/search/?q=open+meetings++40kb#query:open%20meetings%20%2040kb+page:1+mid:qtfbu2wbhbqluyrd+state:results

Nicholas André wrote:

How much bandwith I need to serve 20-25 people?
2010/8/18 Sebastian Wagner <seba.wag...@gmail.com <mailto:seba.wag...@gmail.com>>

    Hallo Nícholas,

    if your Server has 1Mb download and 400k upload, then you will
    hardly be able to serve more then 2-3 people. If they start to
    screenshare your bandwidth will be full.

    Sebastian

    2010/8/18 Nícholas André <nicholasandreolivei...@gmail.com
    <mailto:nicholasandreolivei...@gmail.com>>

        I have a server on my computer, I would like to know how much my
        bandwidth will be consumed an average of 10 people.
        I have a 1Mb connection of download and 400k upload.
        With your experience do yours think that I can support 20-25
        people
        online in a comfortable manner? would be in a "Audience room".

        Sorry for my english, i'm from Brazil.

-- Sebastian Wagner
    http://www.webbase-design.de
    http://openmeetings.googlecode.com