Hi sebastian

Thx for the advices, well im thinking in destroy the picture object
and creating again, but maybe i need destroy and create again all
picture in the participents list, another little trouble, all my users
are from soap methods and i need change the uploadpicture metod to
save the picture with externalID name, well thanks a lot

Grettings