I need to use openmeetings through internet and cannot use RTMP
because users ldap password are sent in plain text.
So I'm trying to use RTMPS (i've only windows clients). I'm using
OpenMeetings 1.3 RC1 r3264 on CentOS 5.5.

I've generated a self signed certificate with our Active Directory
Certification Authity using comands:

        keytool -keysize 2048 -genkey -alias red5 -keyalg RSA -keystore
keystore
        keytool -certreq -alias red5 -keyalg RSA -file red5.csr -keystore
keystore
        keytool -import -alias root -keystore keystore -trustcacerts -file
certca.cer
        keytool -import -alias red5 -keystore keystore -trustcacerts -file
red5.cer

I've copied keystore file to conf folder.

I've modified conf/red5.properties file:

        # HTTP
        http.host=0.0.0.0
        #http.port=5080
        http.port=80
        #https.port=8443
        https.port=443

        # RTMPS
        rtmps.host=0.0.0.0
        #rtmps.port=8443
        rtmps.port=443
        rtmps.ping_interval=5000
        rtmps.max_inactivity=60000
        rtmps.max_keep_alive_requests=-1
        rtmps.max_threads=20
        rtmps.acceptor_thread_count=2
        rtmps.processor_cache=20
        # RTMPS Keystore Password
        rtmps.keystorepass=**********

I've also modified webapps/openmeetings/config.xml file:

        <rtmpsslport>443</rtmpsslport>
        <useSSL>no</useSSL>

I've restarted red5 but client try to use RTPMS on port 443 and the
use RTMPT on port 80.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.